Our conference call is set for 6:00 tonight. Send good thoughts, say prayers, cross your eyes, toes, fingers, whatever:)
We're the only couple she wants to talk with; so if all goes well, it seems like we'll be matched and the induction is set for Monday, April 2. You guys, I can hardly stand it. I didn't sleep last night. I'm so excited, but I also am so afraid to go through what we've just come through again. But, adoption is a scary thing. It's not for the faint of heart; it's for all of us tough girls who kick infertility butt! :)
Our consultant has been fantastic and gave us some great tips about talking tonight. I'm really excited, and I know that I'll cherish this time talking with her if the match goes through. She wants a totally closed adoption, which makes me a little sad. I hope that by talking to us, she'll decide to open up at least a little. I'd like to at least be able to send her pictures so she can see how beautiful her daughter will be. I'm getting ahead of myself...
I'm sooooo nervous......!!!!!!
***Edit: I love you girls so much. You are the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful women I could imagine. I will definitely post tonight as soon as I can. And yes, GL, the baby is a little girl :)***
Friday, March 23, 2007
TONIGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
OMG, that is AWESOME news.
I can only imagine the amount of different feelings you have, but I am so excited for you.
I will be sending every good vibe, thought and prayer to you tonight.
YEA :)
How very exciting!!!! I hope you fell confident and just let your personality show! Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow! Is she local or will you need to fly somewhere?
www.babytwiglet.blogspot.com
AHHHHHHH! I am so excited for you!!!!!
Please please keep us posted!!!
How are you concentrating at WORK today?!?
PS. And it is a little girl?!
Whoa! Wahooooo! Oh man, you have got to post right after your conversation tonight! :)
Don't worry, being nervous & excited & frightened & anxious is all part of the package. You're supposed to feel like this! Oh I'm so excited for you!
Good luck! :) :) :)
:D
Good luck!!!
Holy crap... I'm so excited for you guys. I wasn't going to say it, but I'm going to anyway....
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW OUR SITUATION WAS!
...and you know how that has turned out.
OMG, and I'm going away this weekend. I am going to think of you the whole time I'm gone.
Fingers/eyes/toes all crossed!!
Fantastic news... deep breaths...
Fingers crossed here. Update us as soon as you can hon.
Katd! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope it goes well tonight. I'll be crossing all crossable parts. And at 6 p.m., we'll be doing Shabbat at our house, so I'll add a little prayer in when I'm lighting the candles. If you have time tonight after the call, please update. Or some time over the weekend. Just relax. Be yourself. You'll be wonderful.
Wonderful news! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! This is how it happens, so fast you don't even know what hit you!!!
Good luck and you will know as soon as you talk to her if it is meant to be!
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
You're quite understandably nervous and I'm sitting here crying buckets of happy tears for you! I just can't believe the fortune that has fallen upon you. I know you will shine with your big beautiful heart tonight. A million prayers headed your way Miss Katd...I can't wait to hear all about your conversation...be sure to take a deep breath and savor her words!
Holy crap, I'm so excited for you! I got all sorts of nervous reading through your last few blogs. You will do AWESOME! Don't forget to breath...he he hoo. he he hoo.
Good luck!
Awesome news!
How exciting, I know it's going to be great. I'm sending you lots of great thoughts, prayers and vibes tonight!!
What wonderful news!! This is way exciting, and I'm on the edge of my seat to hear what happens tonight!
You'll do wonderful!!
What frickin' time zone are you on? LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment