Thursday, August 2, 2007

4 mo. appt. - Shots are from the devil

I have the absolute saddest baby in the world tonight. She is running a slight fever and has slept almost the entire day after getting home from her shots. She was up for about an hour tonight and was okay for a bit, but then she started whimpering, and it nearly broke my heart! Seriously, I think I might sleep in her room tonight. More for me than for her! :)

Our girl is perfect, though. The doctor was very impressed (which I loved!!!) with how strong she is and said she's leaps and bounds ahead developmentally (of course, of course). :) She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. Keep growing, little girl! She is SUCH a ham, too. Whenever anyone talks to her, she smiles and squeals. The doctor could hardly listen to her heartbeat because she was cooing and squealing so much. What a silly Lily! :)

I'm also so happy to hear that other moms and soon to be moms have run away spots, too. I won't tell anyone...don't worry! :)

5 comments:

Mich said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting Gotcha Baby--now it's my turn to read your blog! Your daughter is DARLING. And I agree--shots are the worse. The good news is that they are basically done by 18 months. I look forward to reading more!

Jess said...

Ooh, last appt we had Ava's shots and they were AWFUL. She screamed all evening. Poor kid!!

Hope Lily's feeling better soon!!

beagle said...

I'm glad the shots are over (this round) and that she's doing so well!

Rachel said...

silly lily, that is simply the cutest thing I have ever heard :-)

ps, you are such a wonderful mom! I wish I could meet you :-)

Kir said...

oh that's awesome , that she is doing so well! Of course she is?!!! She's amazing :)

I hope that she is feeling better today and that you are too :)