Happy six months, my beautiful girl. I can't believe it's been half a year since I first saw this beautiful face. Thank you for the best six months of my life so far. Nothing is better than being your mommy.
I love you!
A domestic adoption blog. After struggling with infertility, we are finally parents to our beautiful daughter. I hope to be able to connect with other adoptive moms, with stay at home moms, and with women struggling with infertility.
8 comments:
Aww!! :) Happy 6-Months Lily!!
Your post was heartwarming AND terrifying...six months?? Big kid carseat? OH MY GOSH, the BABIES are GROWING UP!
Make time stop flying, please, at least a little!! lol!
Happy Half Year! She just gets cuter and cuter!
So sweet! Happy, happy Six Months to all of you!
The second 6 months is even more amazing than the first! Happy 6 months, Lily!!
Awww! Happy 6 months to you and Lily!!
Happy Six months to your beautiful baby girl!!
Happy six months Lily! She's beautiful.
Yaaaayyy! You need to half a half birthday party! That's my plan for Lucky. Happy six months little Lily!
Post a Comment