Sorry for the delay in posting a few pics. My dad unexpectedly had to be admitted to the hospital over the weekend. He's still there and having a bit of a rough time. Prayers, positive thoughts, etc. are very much appreciated:)


Here are a few pics, though, from the finalization so this post isn't a TOTAL downer. Hopefully this blog is stil anonymous enough that my family won't mind having their picture here! :) I guess I'll find out, huh? :)





14 comments:
Thanks for the photos! I hope your dad is well soon and gets to go home!
Thinking of you and your family. Hope your dad gets better soon
thanks for the pics!
Praying for your Family during a tough time.
Thanks for the pictures. I sware, that little girl is just too cute for words.
Congratulations!
Can you tell us who everyone is in the pictures?
Lily is so cute... I can't stop saying that.
I'm sorry about your dad, and I hope things are going okay for him.
Praying for your DAD!
Prayers for your dad!
Lily is so cute.
prayers to your dad. I hope he is ok.
Love the finalization pictures. So all of your family was there? So we can do that too when we finalize in 5 months? How fun. I'll ask my social worker about having family there too.
I was just sitting here at my computer like ....oh wow let me see KatyD's pics from the finalization. Now I am a big snotball...crying, overjoyed for you guys :) The love just leaps off the screen. So happy for you...and glad your family was there to support.
Praying for your Dad. *hug*
Make that KatD ;p lol
How wonderful that everyone was there. She will never have to question if she is loved!
When we finalized it was just the baby, hubby and me and I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a bit more grand. I was floating on clouds bit it was a quick, sign this paper, goodbye moment. We did manage to wrangle someone to take a photo but it certainly wasn't the joyous occasion I had imagined. I am so glad you were able to be surrounded by so much love---AND...it gets even better from here :)
Yay photos!!
Makes me jealous that you had so much family at the finalization!! Ours is 4 hours away and so it will just be us. :(
Hopefully it will REALLY just be us and it won't be us and me in labor! hahaha
Prayers for your dad. Hope he's better soon!
I hope your dad recovers soon. No fun.
Congrats on the finalization. What a special day -- loved the photos.
Sending healing thoughts to your Dad.
Let's see, my mom and step dad are there, my husband's dad and mom and their spouses are there, our lawyer, the judge, Lily's representation:), and my husband's grandparents. We sure did take up the entire room:)
And I am short, just so you know, but also Lily is a TALL baby! :)
Post a Comment