Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gambling babies and other Easter happenings

We had the best weekend visiting our family up north. Lily has so much fun when she gets to play with her cousin, and I really feel like she learns like crazy from him. We got some of the cutest pictures of her over the weekend:



In her little Easter dress before church


This is the pouty face I get when she's told "no" about anything. Can you believe all this sass?


Gambling babies. Nothing says Easter like a baby with a poker chip. :) I hope you all had a nice Easter if you celebrate it and a lovely weekend no matter what. I'm deep in the trenches of planning the first birthday party. Our first one (yes, we're having two - our families are too far apart to do one together) is this Sat. and I'm nowhere near ready. It's the whole denial thing again. :)

14 comments:

beagle said...

I LOVE that pouty face!

Jess said...

Oooh, Bday! What fun! I can't wait for the pics.

Glad you had a nice Easter! She looks adorable, ESPECIALLY with the Poker chip!!

Michelle said...

Darling pictures--love the gambling! We had two first (and second) birthday parties--it's fun, and the second time around the birthday girl caught on a little faster... ENJOY it!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, Girlfriend. I recognized that attitude. You are SO in trouble...

(in a good way.)

Anonymous said...

That face! What a silly baby!

Deb said...

I love the pouty face.
Hope the birthday planning is coming together.

Anonymous said...

Delurking here....

I like the poker chips. I enjoy your blog and wish you well in birthday planning.

Missy said...

how does she keep getting prettier and prettier? I mean, when will it end???

Esther Noelle said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the pouty face! And bring on the birthday plans! I can't wait to see how her's go! Two parties... that sounds like a good idea...

Piccinigirl said...

OH, she is beautiful.Catching up with you and I must say I've missed ya. What a gorgeous little princess Lily is. I can't believe how big she is.
Love the pouty face too, looks like she will be giving you a run for your money. :)

candy said...

that pouty face!!! cuteness overload!!! she is just beautiful.

enjoy the birthday planning!

Barely Sane said...

Oh, that face says you are in for trouble!!! But I guess that was a given when she started gambling eh? Did she win big?? LOL.

2 parties!?! - my, you are the brave one. I was tuckered after just one (mind you, I went BIG) so I can only imagine what it would be like after 2. How far apart will they be?

katd said...

Well, my husband's family is in town where we live, but my entire family is four hours north, so we're doing one party here on one weekend and the next party the following weekend up north. It'll be nutso but fun:)

Lisa said...

Those pics are too cute! It's funny when the little ones start letting their personality shine through in their facial expressions. Good luck with the birthday parties!