Friday, April 25, 2008

Bliss










These are photos from our walk today. Lily loves to hold her Daddy's finger while we take our walks. Could life get any better than this? I don't think so. :)







15 comments:

Lani said...

Adorable! That is so sweet! I think Izzy and I are going to walk up to town for some Ice Cream after her nap :) Enjoy the weekend

Lisa said...

I love that! My fave is when we are all out walking and my husband and I are talking and Olivia leans her head way back to look up at us from her stroller and flashes us a great big smile. She is really enjoying the warmer weather!

Rachel said...

Lilly is the cutest little girl! I love the picture of her holding her dad's finger. It is precious!

Jess said...

We've been doing the walk thing, too. The babies LOVE it. That pic of the finger-holding...that's too wonderful!!

:)

nickoletta100 said...

Ahhh, very sweet!

Jessica White said...

She is so adorable! Great pictures!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Does life get any better than this?

The blossoms of spring and the hand of a trusting child.

Beautiful.

beagle said...

gorgeous photos . . .
she is CUTE!

Melissa :) said...

Oh she just looks so big! Those big eyes & that hair...so precious. Glad you had a good walk! Love the holding-daddy's-pinkie. Sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Can you do me a favor and change the URL to our link in your sidebar? Forever Parents has moved to http://foreverparents.com. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to return the link!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! My goodness, that Lily is looking like such a big girl! She is absolutely beautiful :) Life is good!

Laurie

Esther Noelle said...

I love Lily holding her daddy's hand! How sweet!!

Kir said...

AWWWW, that pic is too cute. How cute she is (and getting so big)
:)

Gretchen said...

Oh that last picture is too adorable! Isn't spring time wonderful! :)