Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nursery Updates

This doesn't mean you can skip reading my post below! :) We worked on the nursery over the weekend, though, and I wanted to a pic. You may only view it only if you promise to read my long post below. I'm trusting you.
Ignore the light cord and the crooked lampshade...okay, we're not totally finished. I love the boxes my husband hung. We're getting there.

4 comments:

laurie said...

It is so cute! And don't worry...I didn't skip the fun facts in the post below!

Just to let you know, we are in almost the exact same situation. Our birthmom is due Feb. 18, wants a completely closed situation, and has only communicated with us once. It is very scary and requires an awful lot of faith and trust! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

It is so sweet. Congratulations!

Barely Sane said...

Love it!!!

TeamWinks said...

All we need now is baby. How exciting!