So, there I am posing for you guys in the bridesmaid's dress. Aren't I beautiful? :) Okay, it's not me, I have a WAY better body than that chick:) HA! It's a nice dress, though, and has that little sash in the middle that hides the tummy. My sister's first comment was, "Man, we'll actually get to EAT at this wedding." Looking forward to that!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I love it! AND you get to eat! Score!! :)
Hey... those ARE nice! I like the sash too.
Wow - that's one of the best looking bridesmaids dresses I've seen. Something you may actually wear again later!! Your nephew is so beautiful!!
Oooooh--it's so pretty. Good choice.
Those are really pretty!!!!!
What a pretty dress!
So pretty! I've saved the photo and I'll share with my other two "maids"
I love helping my sister get married.
I actually like it! She did good work!
Post a Comment