Monday, February 19, 2007

Cute bridesmaids dresses

I know you've all been just stewing over how I looked in my bridesmaid's dress :) I am happy to report that they are SO cute and completely flattering. I guess my life can go on now. I had such a great weekend at home. From all the comments on my last post, I see how many of us deal with separation and feelings of self-doubt and inadequacy because of our infertility struggles. It's so sad to me that so many of us smart, empathetic, and compassionate women feel like we aren't good enough. It's ridiculous and NOT true.



I'm also posting an updated pic of my nephew. Seriously, he's the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. It did my heart so much good to hold him and play with him. It reaffirms to me that this entire journey is so worth it!



Hope you all had great weekends! Back to work...yuck!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, what an adorable baby! :)

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that your dress is a GOOD bridesmaid dress! Yay!!

Unknown said...

You MUST share a photo of the dress at least. I am in a wedding this year and I get to pick the dress the rest will wear. I'll post about it on my blog a little little this week. So, far I've only one dress I like. Share the dress you've got pllllleeeeease!

Pssst, your nephew is precious!

laurie said...

That baby is so CUTE!!! I want one! How are things going with your agency?

I'm glad you had a great visit home. It's always comforting to be around the ones that love us the most and know us so well!

P.S. Did you get my email? I hope I sent it to the right address this time!

Barely Sane said...

Awwww, what a cutie!!

Glad the dresses are nice. Nothing is worse than a nasty bridesmaid dress. Ick!

GLouise said...

What a beautiful baby!!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip home (with a fantastic bridesmaid dress to boot). And your nephew is delicious.

TeamWinks said...

So cute! Ok, now fork over the picture of the dress!

Julie said...

You're right--he's gorgeous. Quite on par with my little J ;)

(I know, I'm full of myself this morning!)

Kir said...

oh wow what a cutie our nephew is.

So glad you had fun too :)