Monday, March 19, 2007

HOPE!

We just got a call from one of the agencies we're working with. They have TWO situation they're showing us to in the next week. One may even be shown today. One woman is due mid April and one is the first of May...that's SOON! I have to remind myself that it may still take a week or even more for the expectant moms to make their decisions, but I'm suddenly filled with so much hope. This CAN happen out of nowhere...and from most of the blogs I read, it happens totally out of nowhere:) Not wanting to get too excited, but it's just a nice little boost on a rainy Monday.

9 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Wahoo!! That's such great news...I just got chills from reading it! I'm praying for you that this turns into a situation that will benefit you in the best way possible...keep us updated!

Jess said...

Oooh, exciting!!!

Kathy said...

I hope that one of these will be a match for you, and that you'll have some wonderful news SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Encouraging news! I'm so glad for you-- one of these days, your baby is coming!

TeamWinks said...

Excellent! That certainly does perk up a day! I'll keep everything crossed that it works out!

Tiff said...

How exciting! *wishing you luck*

GLouise said...

Yay!!!
Thrilled to hear your news.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.

Kir said...

such exciting , wonderful news.
Keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes high that your baby is on it's way to you.