No news yet. On the agency's website, one of the situations is taken down. Does that mean she's chosen already or does that mean they don't need any more profiles for her? Our contact there said she'd call us either way, so I'm not freaking out yet. Also, the woman due in April has had her due date moved up to April 2!!! That is less than two weeks away. I don't want to get too excited, but I want this so badly.
Keep me from going nuts! Is there good tv on tonight? Wednesday nights are kind of blah. Maybe I'll exercise...or bake cupcakes:)
**Update** I just reached a new low in adoption obsession. I called and left a voicemail with the agency saying I had forgotten to ask a question about the fees. I didn't forget. I asked. Probably more than once. But, I just couldn't stop myself from trying to get in touch with them just in case they had any news. As if they wouldn't call the second someone chose us....oh, I am a loser. Cupcakes it is. :)
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Antsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
ARgh! I am getting antsy just hearing about it!!
I think Lost comes on tonight! Cupcakes sound good too!
I did that "forgetting" thing ALL the time--except I would just call to check if they needed more profiles, etc. They saw right through me, but remember--they're used to dealing with us neurotic folk!
Oh my gosh.... I'm so antsy for you! Obviously I've been away from my computer a bit too long - things are hopping!
Ummm, I would've left a gazillion messages for them by now AND made DH call. I'm impressed you are hanging in there so well. Of course, I imagine you'll have a kitchen full of cupcakes by the end of the night.
Fingers/toes/eyes crossed!
Cupcakes? Can I have some? :)
Ahh...nerves all around, huh? Hopefully we both have luck! I've TOTALLY done similar stuff....when there hadn't been news in a long time, I emailed someone and was like..."We were trying to figure out how many books we have left and....."
hehehe
I hope you found something to watch last night.
haha, that's funny about calling..sounds like something I would do.
I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
Hi! I saw your comment on my blog and posted about a book I loved reading. Here is the information in case you want to check it out. "In Their Own Voices" by Rhonda M. Roorda and Rita James Simon (2000). I was able to find it at the local library. If you read it I would love to hear what you thought of it.
Not a loser. I used to do that calling thing with boyfriends when I was in college. Sometimes you just need the contact even if there is no news. Hang in there!
I'm antsy FOR you. I just hope that the news is Good.
I would have done the same thing by calling. Hey at least you seem interested (and in my case desperate) ...bring on the cupcakes!!!!
thinking the good thoughts for you.
Post a Comment