We didn't get picked by the birthmom due in May. It's no surprise, really, because she wanted a biracial couple. We're being shown again on Mon. to the girl who is due in less than two weeks. I feel really nervous about it. I know I shouldn't feel insecure after not being chosen, but I do. I know that the birthmom wanted a biracial couple, but I'm sitting here wondering why we weren't chosen when I already know why. But, in my head it's because she didn't like us and that hurts my feelings. I'm all kinds of crazy today:)
And just so you all know, I made banana bread instead of cupcakes last night. It is SOOOO good. I like to kid myself by saying banana bread is healthier than a cupcake. Even as I was dumping the cup of sugar and cup of margarine into the batter, I felt pretty good about my health-conscious decision :)
Is it the weekend yet????
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Pick me, pick me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So when will you know about the girl due in two weeks? Good ? IS it the weekend yet???
My heart is just breaking for you, girl! I have been there and it brings all of those old insecurities back that we will never get picked and it is never going to happen for us! The waiting is so HARD...but I promise it will be so worth it! If you ever feel like venting or screaming or crying or eating cupcakes together... call me! You have my number and I am here for you! Laurie
Post a Comment