:) This picture makes me smile and smile. I love it! I am a whole new woman today! Lily is such a content baby, but we've had her sleeping right next to us for the past two weeks, and I've been a walking zombie. So, last night we put her in her crib. It was awesome! She still ate every three hours, but I didn't wake up a million times with every little noise. I know it has to be a personal choice and it probably depends so much on the baby, but Lily is so calm and content (so far...fingers crossed!!!) that she doesn't mind being laid down in her crib.
Seriously, I'm a whole new woman today! :)


11 comments:
Yes, you are. You are oooozing sunshine and daisies! I love it!
That is an absolutely adorable picture!!
Question for you... are you planning on going back to work or are you a SAHM now? If you are SAHM, did work know you were going to do that before you left? If you are going back to work, when will you go back? Hope I'm not being too nosey, if I am then no need to answer. Thanks!
LOVE the pic (btw...we have the same carseat!). Soooo cute!
:)
I know exactly how you feel, i was so happy when we moved her out of our room and in hindsight wish i had done it sooner. I think we all are sleeping better!
Great pic
Cute!
I'm glad you're sweet daughter is letting you sleep a bit more.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)
awww- too sweet!
It is such a great picture. Glad you're feeling better--and more rested!
I had the same sleeping problem--my son would sleep for 3 hours at a time, but every grunt and grone woke me up! We moved him to his crib, didn't use a monitor and I felt like a human again! So happy things are going so well for the 3 of you!
You lasted longer than we did. The hotel room was MORE than enough for us - we lasted 1.5 nights with Sweet Pea in our bedroom and then it was off to her own room. And you are 110% correct on that - it felt GREAT to not wake up to ever single noise.
cute pic :)
I hope she is continuing to sleep in her crib :)
Post a Comment