Monday, May 21, 2007

The feet


I took this picture just a minute ago while Lily is napping. These are the feet I was blogging about earlier. The chubbiest, sweetest feet I've ever seen. Couldn't you just eat them up? :)

17 comments:

Happy said...

Yes, they are! Prime kissable zerbertable feet!

Glad you're doing well!
Trace

Rich Angie said...

Yum!!

beagle said...

Very Sweet!

Lani said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love them! I put Izzy's footprints on her calender the other day...so cute!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! I'm used to Ava's tiny skinny premature-baby feet and her feet are SO CUTE in comparison!! Not that Ava's arent, just still rather bony! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...baby feet get me. Serously. They're stinking adorable!

GLouise said...

Too sweet!!

Stilla Momma said...

lol oh what I wouldn't give for soft kissable lil toes like that again!

Anonymous said...

Why, yes... Yes, I could just eat them right up. Yummy sweet kissable baby feet!

Trixie said...

Hard to imagine such perfect feet all dirty and cracked and old! Enjoy them now.

(Looking at my feet as we sit here!)

Owl Gal Liz said...

so cute, so tiny and so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Take more photos - those cute feet are going to get big quick! :)

Chelsi said...

Very precious!

Unknown said...

I have to agree, those feet are delicious! Congrats

kell said...

So adorable!!!

Kir said...

OMG, that is the cutest pic ever. It gave me chills of happiness for you. :)

SJ said...

I love baby feet ;)