I just feel so good about myself after I work out. It's SO hard to get the motivation to do it, but once it's over, I feel like I'm a champ:) I rented "The Biggest Loser" workout DVD from Blockbuster, and it kicked my butt! But, I loved it:) It's so inspirational to see the people on there who have worked so hard and gotten into such great shape. And I love the idea that it's not really about getting "skinny" but about being the best you can be.
If any of you guys are working out or trying to get into shape and want to email to try to support each other, I'd so love that. It's tough to find time to devote to working out with Miss Lil in our house, but I have to do it for myself. I feel like I've started to become that "mom" stereotype who doesn't have time for herself, and I don't want that. Look at me all empowered:)
Now if I can just eat right today. That's tougher for me than working out! I heart junk food. :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I did it! I worked out today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
I love Biggest Loser! Did you know that Matt and Suzy got married and had a baby?
I gotta go get the DVD :)
I vowed that I would walk 30 mins with StillaBaby daily...so far so good.
Matt and Suzy got married? And they have a baby? I LOVE IT! I need to look them up online! :)
Yeah, exercise is the hardest thing to stay motivated for. When I do it, I feel so good and have so much more energy....its just the getting to the exercise that's the hard part.
Oooh, I know a thing or two about both losing weight (Yup, 45 pounds down!) and not having much time for myself these days.
Did you do The Biggest Loser video 1 or 2? I find 2 to be easier when you are cramped for time. However, it kicked my butt far worse.
I knew they got married, but totally missed the baby part. Yay for them!
Yay for working out!!! :)
Good for you!!!
I've had my mini stepper pulled out and sitting, waiting for use, for almost 3 mos. Despite all my best intentions, it just hasn't happened. **sigh**
You are totally my mentor right now
Wait, did I say I bought a big ball for scrunches and I have YET to blow it up! ;p I crack myself up!
Go K!
I just read your ENTIRE blog last night! I just have BIG hugs for you! I feel like this is my blog-I have the exact same thoughts and worries that you have. Try to ignore the negative nellies-they really aren't worth it in the end.
Lily is adorable!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!
Way to go!
Woo hoo! It is so hard to get back in the workout grind when you don't have the structure of your job and freedom of the babyfree life. I'm doing the "cardio free diet" so all my workouts are either strength training or just walking. He's not into strenuous cardio because of joint damage and he says it doesn't burn as many calories as most people think it does. Anyway, I'm also a Biggest Loser fan. I have Jillian's DVDs
Where are you? Hopefully having fun on a beach somewhere! We want some updates!! How are your monthly social worker updates going, when is potential finalization, etc.? :-)
Post a Comment