I'm about to show my true self. I have to confess something to you. I am nuts for Harry Potter. I just saw The Order of the Phoenix tonight (LOVED IT!), and I think I may go crazy waiting for Sat. Yes, I will be one of those people in line waiting for the new book. I am going to avoid all things news and media related until I finish the book because I think it would seriously make me have a melt down if the ending was told to me before I finished.
Some of you may slowly be backing away from my blog now:) But, I have a feeling I'm not alone in this mania! :) I'm off to find summaries of the previous couple of books so I can remind myself of all the small details. I know I have a small child to attend to...she'll be alright for a day or two, right? (kidding!!!...mostly...) :)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I Heart Harry Potter - NO spoilers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
We saw the movie (At midnight when it came out) but I haven't read the books. my DH asked me this morning "would you stand in line for me at midnight on friday night?" yeah, he's a funny one. i think he'll just pick it up on Monday!
I am a harry potter lover as well!! Just saw the movie on Wednesday and loved it as well, but the books are always 100x better!!! The count down to Sat begins, i hope i can find a copy, I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering!
I'm currently reading "The Half Blood Princ" in preparation. You are not alone in your obsession.
I'm so mad I didn't pre-order, too! I feel like I have to get a copy tomorrow or it'll be ruined somehow for me by the news or magazines or the internet. Will I have to just have a complete self-exile until I read? :)
I've only read the first HP...maybe I should investigate the others? It certainly sounds that way, huh? :-)
I love the series as well, though not enough to be waiting in line for the book. I am a book behind as it is! I did see the latest movie though and loved it. The books are even better than the movies.
Enjoy your guilty pleasure and read away!
UPS has actually added shifts to deliver all those books! I can't believe how huge their popularity is! Lucky JK Rowling!
Finshed the book last night! It was good, a little slow in the middle it picked up
I have to admitt that I too love the series. It's much more difficult to squeeze in reading the addicting book these days!
Post a Comment