Two posts in one day. I'm on fire. :) I have to be a total nerd right this second and say how excited I am that the fall tv season is starting. Does that make me lame? Perhaps. Do I care? NO!!! Dancing with the Stars is on THREE nights this week. And all the new shows that looks so great are starting up soon. It really is the little things in life, you know? :) SO....what new shows are you looking forward to this fall? Go ahead, don't be shy. If I admit to watching three nights in a row of Dancing with the Stars, you can feel comfortable to tell me what you're watching. :)
Also, this is the sight I got tonight when I put my girl to bed. She talked to her "friends" in her crib for awhile and turned herself totally sideways. I just had to go in and take a picture. The "experts" would come down on me for going back in once I put her down. What do they know? :) They can kiss it, because if I hadn't, I would've missed the most beautiful thing I've seen all day! :)
Monday, September 24, 2007
It's the small things, really
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
CUUUUTE!
I just still can't get over how sometimes she looks so much like Ava. :) Our kids-cutest children ever, no?
Gratz on the finaliazation date!! I'm jealous!
I love a shiny drooling smile!
What a great picture. Such a pretty girl you have!
I am oober excited for teh Grey's season premier on Thursday.
I've been a lurker for a while, but I have to say, she's just TOO sweet!
She is a beauty, that's for sure.
And I can't wait for THE OFFICE!
oh she's adorable!
tv... heroes (last night, awesome!), the office, grey's anatomy... i'm sure there are more!
um I'm STOKED that the fall seasons are starting I again! I have so many shows I can't wait to watch >:-)
and that picture is just precious!!!
Huh? Huhhhhhhhh? Dancing with the stars? Have you seen my blog? I'm not the only DWTS fan! Yippee! :)
Did I mention I am completely in love with Lily? Yep. I am. :) You take those photos, 'cause you'll never get another chance. I still do it. They'll go back to sleep. I'll even make mine briefly cry to get that darn cute face! They'll love the photos when they get older. :) :)
Lily's photo is just so adorable. I don't blame you a bit for sneaking back into her room!
So. SOOOO excited for the new fall season..esp DWTS!
Post a Comment