Monday, September 24, 2007

100th post AND some great news!

Well...this is exciting:) I can't believe this is my 100th post. All of you with 500 posts, hush! Let me have my moment:)

Now that that's over...the great news. We have a finalization date!! It is set for October 24th. I know it's a technicality and all that, but it feels so important and exciting to me. It will be such a beautiful moment to finally have her "real" name on a legal document. I just can't wait.

Our final post placement visit is Friday, and I can't wait to show our social worker all the new things our girl can do. She is so good with her hands now and has just discovered that toes (her own) are a great toy. It's really incredible how much they learn literally over night.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!! 100 posts AND the final placement visit....all in one post! WAHOOO!!! I am thrilled for you......way more for the final post placement visit, but hey, I don't think you'll blame me :-)

Lani said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Mich said...

A finalization date is a huge deal!! It really is an amazing thing. Also, congrats on your 100th post! That's no small feat with a wee-one around!

Stilla Momma said...

CONGRATS! :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Ohhhh...congratulations on both counts!

So excited for your family!

candy said...

congrats!!! having her "real" name on that piece of paper is very exciting! i'm so happy for you!

GLouise said...

Congrats on 100 posts and the finalization date! Are you going to throw a party?! ;-)

LL said...

Yeah!!! For the finalization date!!!

Woo HOOO fot the 100th post!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations! Blogging and family - both goes together!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

happy mom said...

Just a technicality, finalization was huge for me, I felt like I could finally breath! Congratulations.

Oh and yes you can link me, and if I ever get around to it, may I link you?