
It seems like it's been awhile since I've posted new Lily pictures. I can't believe she's almost 10 months old already. The time has truly flown by. I'm starting to plan her first birthday party (sniffle, sniffle), and I just may go a bit overboard. But hey, you only turn one once, right? :)




As you can see from the pictures, Miss Lil is a big laundry fan. She also loves it when I run the vacuum. I'm hoping that bodes well for me as far as her doing chores someday. :)



13 comments:
Today, the laundry room. Tomorrow, the kitchen. Who says you can't get good help these days?
It can't hurt to dream big!
;-)
She's a doll!
Here's hoping her interest in helping with the laundry lasts through her teen years!
That baby is delicious. She looks like she should be modeling for Gap or something!
Wow.I've been following you since you got Lily, amazing story.
She is soooooo beautiful.
So CUTE!!! Izzy likes laundry but she is NOT a fan of the vacuum which is so funny because when she was colicky that type of noise was the only thing that soothed her.
she is just adorable! as soon as she's big enough i'd put a dust buster in her hands and see what happens! ha!
i've been a little out of touch lately - just catching back up on your writings...
Wow...is that her in her crib?! She is getting SOO big. She looks like she's getting ready to graduate to a bigger bed soon.
She gets cuter in every picture.
Absolutely adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing!
She just gets cuter by the day! Time is flying way too fast - I can't believe she is 10 months old! You go all out for her birthday...you both deserve it! And hubby too! :)
OH, look at those adorable cheeks!!!
I say go big for the party - I did. It may have been the only 1st bday you ever get to throw so you may as well make it memorable.
Vacuum is a big hit here too and like you, I wonder how long it will last.
She is so unbelievably cute! Train her early and maybe it will stick!
Oh, the cuteness! I love the photos, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment