Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ahhh...that's more like it

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions for blog templates. I'm sitting here looking out the window at freezing rain, so I decided to go with something a bit tropical to get me through the winter. Remember how I said Mexico was my "run-away" spot? Well, I changed my mind. These over-water bungalows in Tahiti look pretty darn good. Anyone with me? :)

Don't forget - those of you in Super Tues. states (oh how I wish I was one!), get out there and VOTE!!! :)

6 comments:

Christy said...

Love the new look of your blog. But now you have to share which site you used and the ease, or lack of, that it was!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I've got my bags packed. Tell them to have a Mai Tai waiting for me when we land.

I'm caucusing tonight! Loving on Ron Paul...

Nice new look!

Anonymous said...

When do we leave?

Esther Noelle said...

Great job on your blog design! Of course you can link my blog to yours - I'll do the same!

Oh, and I got to vote today! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, where did you find the neat template??

katd said...

Lori, we'll have a Mai Tai or two. Or five. :)

Hooray for you caucusing:) I'm so jealous!

I posted above the link to the site where I found the greatest, simplest templates.