Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Templates

I need help from you blog-savvy girls. I am so bored with Blogger's templates, and I want a new one! Are there good sites for these that won't get rid of my links? Any recs are greatly appreciated!! :)

10 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hi, I haven't used this site but a lot of my blogger friends have and their blogs look great.
http://designsbyrebecca.blogspot.com/

Missy said...

I never found one, but I can tell you how to put a photo as your backdrop. That is as savvy as I can get ;)

I did just redo my header...check it out. That I can do.

GLouise said...

Have you upgraded to the new blogger? It allows you to change colors, etc.

Deb said...

I'm glad to help if you want, just e-mail me. This is a link on my blog that has a couple of sites with templates. http://russianbrown.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-templates.html
But if you change your template you'll lose your links. Best thing to do is copy your current template into a Word document first then play with the new template to add your links.

Deb said...

Oh, the ones I linked are all free.

Happy said...

All I did was make a header in powerpoint and save it as a jpeg. Then I inserted into the header portion of the template. I had a friend make the spiffy blog for the other one.

Esther Noelle said...

Hey, it's EstherNoelle from the nest! The site I used to update my blog's design is http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Lily is so cute! And how funny she and Robby are the same age!

Rich Angie said...

I like http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Rich Angie said...

I like http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oohh...like the template. Actually, I used all your commenters' suggestions and came up with a few new templates myself. Very helpful!