It's ridiculous! I should never, ever have gotten started. I thought My Space was bad -it's nothing compared to how addictive facebook is. My silly sister got me started on it. However, it's gotten me through some rough night hours with Miss Lil being sick. She's still fighting the worst cold, but she keeps on smiling right through it. What a little trooper!
I also caved and finally bought some stuff for her first birthday party. I am so in denial that she's almost a year old already. I found some super cute princess stuff, so I'm looking forward to the decorating if not looking forward to the fact that my baby is growing up so fast! Sorry for the super short post, but I wanted to at least check in and say hi and report that while Lily isn't tons better, she's not any worse! :) Is it summer yet?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Facebook - my new addiction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Facebook. I think I hate it, but I am not entirely sure!
I hope the both of you are completely recovered soon.
I have no idea if I've ever commented before (I think I have) but I found your blog on thenest right before you found Lily (or she found you:). Anyway, I feel like i know you!
The point of this is...I don't know if you have invitations for Lily's party yet, but I design wedding albums, announcements and whatnot, I'm super bored right now, and I need more kids samples. So - if you'd like I'm happy to design a invitation with her picture(s) on it or whatever you'd like. For free. If not, no big deal. I am just REALLY bored and thought I'd offer.
Good luck and feel better soon!
(And I'm also completely addicted to facebook thanks to my sister)>
Lol. I'm on facebok but I'm not really super addicted. Thank goodness!
Glad that Lily isn't getting any worse!
My husband and I debated joining Facebook since there are people in that world that I'd rather not be found by but we recently signed up and I see why people get addicted to it! Ha ha!
Already bought party decorations, huh? I want to go look for some! I know why are they growing up so fast?
Hope Lily gets all the way better soon!!
I am a new facebook user too(look me up just use my e-mail) and love it. I have reconnect with my college roommate who i had lost touch with. I think some of the applications are annoying who you have to invite friends but for the most part i like it way better than myspace.
I hope both our girls get healthy soon!
Yay for princess stuff! We picked out prince stuff for Lucky. I'd laugh if we got matching things. I saw the prince things and had to do it. We originally had picked trains.
I avoid facebook for fear of addiction!
Am I the only one that doesn't *get* Facebook? I just dont't get it. It must be my age. Big SIGH.
Hope Lily's all better soon!
Isn't facebook fun/addicting?? It is so fun to see what old friends from college and high school are doing with their lives.
I'm addicted too!! :)
I guess I should get out more. I thought it was a new type of computer...? No...?
Oh yeah.... Crackbook.... er Facebook. Yeah, I know it well! I was seriously addicted for awhile but I have cooled it over the last few months. What I love best is re-connecting with some old friends I had lost touch with.
Hope Lily feels better really soon! And hopefully you get a great sleep in as well.
I just started with myspace....I have not moved to facebook yet :) hehehe
i'm on facebook. if you want to find me on there (or me to find you on there!) email me at solikecandy406 at yahoo dot come and i'll send you my last name.
www.candysland.wordpress.com
Post a Comment