
Lily Grace became ours today at 1:00. I can't believe it. There were times in the not so distant past that I questioned whether or not I'd ever be a mom. And now I am. I can't put into words how it feels to hold my beautiful girl. I am the most blessed person in the world. I promise I will post a long summary of events, but I had to leave the hospital to post (that's dedication!), and I want to get back to her. She will be released tomorrow morning, so then I'll have TONS of hotel time to post. Thank you all for the prayers, support, and good vibes. I'm sitting here crying like a crazy person just typing that. You mean so much to me!



39 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you. Enjoy motherhood!
Just a lurker, who's been following your blog since I came across it a couple of weeks ago. Amazing story...enjoy!
She is beautiful. :)
Congratulations! I am just thrilled for you. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief. :)
Prayers work, don't they? God is amazing & true. Again, congratulations. Love the name. :)
Congratulations!! What an amazing story!! God is so good.
OH MY GOSH!!!! What a gorgeous baby girl!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear more of the details. Until then...enjoy every minute with her!!! I also love the name...one of my daughters is Hallie Grace so it is similar. God bless you guys and I will be checking back regularly for more info!
Laurie
Oh, hon... I am so so happy for you... I'm crying here.
What a beautiful little girl... and a beautiful name.
When you have time, I'd love the name of your agency. My email is serenitynowinfertile at gmail dot com.
Happiness here for your and your husband - enjoy your little girl!!!!!!!
Welcome, Lily Grace. She is gorgeous, Katd. I've been lurking your blog all day awaiting pics :)
Congrats!!! Lily is beautiful!!!! She has so much hair just like Izzy did! I am so happy for you, you and DH are so very blessed that God has put you with your daughter. Isn't it amazing how that works! I was not even the biggest believer before Izzy but God matched us with Izzy and her wonderful birthparents!
Enjoy her! Now the exhausting part begins but it is all worth it!
She is so precious!!!
Congrats again, I am so excited for you, Mommy :)
I already emailed you, but still....
:)
Nothing but tears of joy for your family right now. Tears of pure & utter joy.
Congrats!!
She's gorgeous, I can't believe it!!!! Congrats to you!
Congrats! Kiss your new daughter for me!
This is the best news I've heard in a LONG, LONG time. Happy endings are so rare these days, or at least in this crowd, and it sustains me to see them.
Again, thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to hear more.
She is absolutely GORGEOUS.
I have chills rolling down my back. I've been checking back all afternoon. Congratulations! Lily is gorgeous. And you are a mommy! You are finally a mommy. I love love love the name Lily. And now everyone can send you the Blue Kangaroo books about a little girl named Lily who is clever and beautiful and kind--just like your daughter will be. Your daughter!
She is truly beautiful... you and your husband are blessed. Congrats!!!!
I can't find your email address. Ugh! Let us know if it's ok to post little Lily's photo on our blogs...for a congratulations, of course! If you prefer we don't, that is completely understood. :)
Congratulations! She is just beautiful. I don't even know you & I'm sitting here crying! You;r story is inspiring!
Congratulations!!
She is beautiful! What a head of hair! Just adorable!
Congrats. she's beautiful!
I came across your blog less than a week ago by chance..so I thought. Your blog helped me in so many ways this week. I am thrilled for you, your husband, and all the lives sweet Lily will touch. It wasn't by chance after all I came across your blog--you are keeping up so many spirits by your writing and sharing. Glad to have found this spot on the web. Thank you.
Congratulations! I am just a lurker but wanted to let you know that so many people you don't even know have been hoping and praying for you and will continue to do so. I know that you will enjoy every moment of motherhood!
I have been reading your blog for a couple months now and reading your journey has helped me decide to start one of my own. You have such strength and I pray I will have even 1/2 of yours. Enjoy every second with your baby girl and may your family of 3 have the safest journey home!
Simply stunning!
Congratulations to you and DH, and welcome to the world Lily Grace! I too have been checking back every hour today, awaiting this blessed news. It is even more special to see her picture and hear her name...my husband and I had picked Lillie Grace for a daughter's name (both family names for us) - we were blessed with another son instead - but I am thrilled to see this beautiful baby girl with this beautiful name. So thrilled for you!!! Enjoy every single amazing second with your new daughter :)
Cate
Congratulations MAMA on your beautiful, gorgeous daughter! May God bless your family!
Lisa (a "Nestie")
I am just a lurker all the way from Australia. I just wanted to say congratulations to the new mummy and daddy. May you have many happy moments together as a family.
Lily Grace is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. You and your husband are about to embark on parenthood; being a mommy and daddy to a gorgeous little one. I could not possibly be happier for your family than I am right now. The tears just keep on coming! She is the most blessed gift ever. Keep writing your story; it is inspirational and heart-warming. And may the three of you have a safe journey home and a joyous commencement to family life together!
I'm just a lurker too following your blog. Congratulations. My heart is overflowing with happiness for you and your family. She is beautiful.
She's beautiful, congratulations!
I came across your blog from the Nest and went back to read every post. Congratulations Mommy & Daddy and welcome Lily Grace. She is beautiful! I am thrilled for you and I don't even know you personally.
OMG - SHE IS AMAZING!
Congrats Mommy and Daddy!
Squeeze her tight for all of us!
She is so beautiful.
Congratulations! I am crying with you. I love her name...
I am so so so so so so happy for you. My husband and I are thinking of adoption, as you know, and want a newborn too. Sometimes it seems so hard; you hear all the scary statistics of how newborns are almost impossible to get...but I was crying as I read this. My heart is full of joy for you!!!!!!!
OMG, I am crying right here with you. She is simply beautiful.
Many, many, many congratulations to you.
Welcome Lily Grace!!!
*Hugs*
That is wonderful news! Your daughter is beautiful. I'm a lurker, too, who is really inspired by your story. At some point in the future, we may be looking at domestic adoption, and it's great to know there are stories like yours out there.
Congrats! She is beautiful.
She's beautiful!
Congratulations!
Look at all of that hair!
Post a Comment