It looks like A will make it to her induction tomorrow. I'm really shocked! :) We go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 8. I will try to update as soon as I can, but tomorrow will be really emotional and nuts. She will sign exactly 24 hours after the birth. I'm terrified. I am so scared to hold the baby, but I also can't wait to see her. It's the strangest thing I've ever experienced.
Hopefully things will be very smooth and I'll posting soon! :)
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Last Post Before Birth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
congrats! I have been bad about reading blogs lately and wanted to wish you all the best and let you know how happy I am for you!!
Congratulations & good luck! I will be praying for all of you! Oh happy day! :)
I am so thrilled for you!
I found your blog on the Nest.
Good luck tomorrow!
Congrats, and good luck! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow- it's the most nerve wracking day, but also one of the most wonderful day's you'll ever experience :)
Holy moly! I can only imagine that you must be excited, and terrified, and anxious, happy and sad for A, all at the same time. You, your H, A and the baby will all be in my thoughts in the next few days :)
Good luck!! I can hardly wait to see the next post. Take care & dont forget to soak it all in.
good luck!!!!
Good luck! You will do great and so will A. 24 hrs that is wonderful, that will make it even better, the 24 hrs will fly by. Don't be afraid to hold the peanut...trust me it will feel different when you are holding her after the papers are signed.
I will be thinking about you all day
Oh yeah, this is incredible news. I am thrilled , over the moon for you. Can't wait to hear all about baby girl!!!!
I have never commented but I have read your blog over the last few months. I am SO thrilled for you and your husband!
I'm praying everything goes smoothly!!!
Rachel
Arrrgh! If I can't stand the suspense, I can't imagine how you are feeling!!!
Praying that all goes well.
This is so exciting! Today is the big day! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful and exciting journey with us!
I am praying like crazy for you! I have thought about you a million times today and can't wait to find out how things went! I am so happy for you!!!!
Laurie
Post a Comment