We slept with the windows open last night. That is by far one of my favorite things in the world to do. I love cool nights and mornings where you get to bury under the covers and sleep with just your face out. (and a foot for me...I have to have one foot out of the covers at all times.) :)
I love fall and after the past 20 days of 95+ temps, I am thrilled to have the windows open and feel a cool breeze. We even put Lily in a little sleeper this morning. Look at the cuteness; she looks totally freaked out, doesn't she? :)



10 comments:
Look at her sitting up! Oh my gosh, she is so freaking cute!!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting. I dont know about you, but time is going by WAY too fast for me now. I love the way they change every day but I also long for the days when they just wanted to snuggle under your chin and sleep forever.
**sigh** Isn't being a mom great!?!
I have to admit that she is sitting up with the help of my hand:) BUT, it's still good:)
I'm so with you on the missing the cuddling thing, but at the same time, it's amazing to see her little personality develop and to see her learning new things every day!
Yes, it is the greatest:)
Last night, I couldn't sleep and somehow came across your inspiring and at times heart-wrenching journey. I thought you wrote really well and honestly. Thanks
She does look as if to say,"Um, mommy, where are my feet?? Where did my skin go?!?" She is just darling!
I just LOVE her curly hair, it is just THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
She just gets more and more adorable every day, doesn't she? She's got great little dimples on her hands.
(I like to keep one foot out from under the covers, too.)
She is getting so big :) Are her eyes blue? They are just gorgeous! I hadn't noticed before. What a beauty!
I love love love fall!!! I can't wait for the temperatures to drop a little bit here :-) Soon it will!
Her eyes ARE still blue. I keep thinking they're changing - they're not as blue as when she was born, but they're this dark, bluish-grayish color. She IS a beauty:) Your Stillababy is quite a looker, too!
I've always wondered if her eyes are blue as well. It looks like it in the photos. She is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen!
Laurie
Post a Comment