Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another confession

Since my last post was a bit heavy, I've decided it's time to let you all in on a little secret. Are you ready? I have a school girl crush on Barack Obama. It's true. And this post isn't meant to be political; I'm not trying persuade you to vote for him, and I'm not trying to belittle him by saying I think he's nice to look at. There's just something about him that makes me feel the same way I did in 5th grade when I looked through my Tiger Beat magazine for pictures of Jordan Knight. :) Again, this is a silly post, and I'm not trying to get a political debate started. I just had to declare my feelings - much like I did in fifth grade by writing "I heart Jordan" all over my notebook. :)

6 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

You're too funny!

M said...

Hehe too cute....

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. You are too kind.

I will have to catch up on yours now and repay the kindness.

GLouise said...

HAAAAA! Too funny. He is awfully good lookin' though.

Lisa said...

A fellow NKOTB fan! I had the same magazines, but I cut out the photos of Joey and put them all over my room when I was in 8th grade. It's hilarious to think about how crazy I was about them back then.

I don't share the feelings about Obama, though. Just personal preference, I think. Can't get into his politics either.

Rian said...

thanks you for your sweet comment on my blog.

I was like Elizabeth. I looooved Joey and my room was covered in NKOTB stuff. One year it seemed like that was all i got for Christmas!!

amy said...

Jordan Knight was SO hot. I totally loved him.

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com