We're going to be out of town this weekend visiting family, so unless something earth shattering happens that I cannot contain myself about, this'll be my last post until Monday:) But I had to remind you to go to Wendy's this weekend and get a Frosty!! They're super yummy PLUS the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is amazing and this weekend, they donate 50 cents from every Frosty purchase to the Foundation. It's a wonderful and yummy cause, so spread the word! Happy Father's Day to all the daddies and someday daddies out there! :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Go Get a Frosty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Have a wonderful weekend!! :)
Have a great weekend.
I gotta pull up the wendy's site...I am pretty sure they are no longer operating in STL ; (
I am so stupid. LOL I couldn't figure out that little photo for the life of me - then I realized I needed to hit play. Duh. :) :)
Have fun! :)
I'll be getting one of course!
I will get one! I am so glad I found your blog so I know, otherwise I wouldn't have known.
We don't have a Wendy's here, very sad, but I've been telling everyone that does have one to go there this weekend too :)
Also, I've been sending out invitations to my blog, since I made it private, and I don't know you're email.
I'll see if I can do the "Reply to e-mail" on here...and hopefully that will let you know my e-mail. If you'd like an invitation to my blog, just let me know.
OK, let me try it again :)
Very cool - thanks for sharing this link.
I bought 4 Frosty's last weekend :)
HAPPY Father's Day to your Hubby!!! :) it was an exciting day for MR Kir. too.
We got our Frosty's! They were delicious in our tummy's and it made me feel good to be giving to such a great organization. Gotta love Dave! Hope you all had a good Father's Day weekend!
Post a Comment