I can't thank you enough for your kind words and support in my previous post. Just knowing I'm not alone in my occasional worry and fear makes me feel so much better. And I truly hope I didn't scare any of you potential adoptive parents. Nothing has ever been as beautiful and miraculous as my Lily Grace. I wouldn't change one single thing on our journey here because then she wouldn't be who she is. So, yes, adoption can be scary, but isn't parenthood in general? I highly recommend reading through some of the comments posted below. I can't tell you how helpful and encouraging they were for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love her. :)
It's actually comforting to me, as a future mom, to know that once I have my kids, I don't have to have all the answers and I'm allowed be a little scared still. It makes me feel a little more ready for that baby!
Thanks, by the way, for the hair advice. And for your last two posts. I have those moments myself, but most of the time I have moments of sheer joy...like when Olivia lights up to see her Daddy drive up after a day at work, or the way she smiles when I come in to get her after a nap. She knows who Mommy is! It will be later, when she becomes a defiant teen, that I'm a little worried about, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!
She's so super cute. The hand holding pic, it slays me. I love it.
She is so precious. I am glad you are feeling better.
Beautiful *hugs* (not just the picture, everything)
She is absolutely beautiful! The last pic AHHHHHHHH!
oh my gosh she doesn't look like a baby anymore! these pictures make her look so big. adorable!!!
melted me right down to my toes. What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment