Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Girl







Why WOULDN'T you wear your pants on your head is the better question. :) This child makes me laugh so often.
Remember awhile back when I posted about wanting a part time job? Well, I have something adoption-related sort of in the works. I am beyond thrilled about it, and I want to just write and write about it, but I can't just yet. Aren't I so mean to leave you hanging like that? Tomorrow I will probably be able to openly discuss it...and actually I will probably only discuss it once on this blog because I want to keep this blog for my own personal use. I'll probably develop a professional blog also. But, this is a huge part of my life right now, so I want to be able to post about it, but then after I do post about it, I don't want it to seem like I'm soliciting business. So, enough about that for now. I will definitely post about it tomorrow once all my ducks are in a row.
Also, I did the stupidest thing ever today. I was printing some stuff of and had the arm of the printer tray down. I hit it with my face and you wouldn't think it would hurt and burn as badly as it does. I have little scratches on my eyelid and under it. And we're going to a wedding this weekend. Figures, doesn't it? The only real fancy night out I've had in hmmm....well, a dang long time and I have to have a scratched up face. I'm nothing but classy. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oCan you email me with what you are doing? Please??

Lily is adorable. I just want to kiss her cheeks!

Michelle said...

cute pics of the darling girl! can't wait to see what's in the works :)

Jess said...

I wanna know too!! If MR knows, I wanna know! NO FAIR!! :)

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Lily is too cute. HER HAIR is SO PERFECT. I know I've said it before but DANG!

Maygy said...

Excited to hear your news... :)

Minnie said...

Love the pants on the head.

You can't leave us hanging.

Whatever it is, good luck.

Anonymous said...

Here from ICLW.

Lily is adorable. Will be checking back to hear your news.

hope548 said...

I can't wait to hear about this...

Sorry about your face. I hope it heals quickly or that you can cover it with makeup!

Bri said...

What a little doll! I am really intersted to know about your little endeavor. I have a few ideas up my sleave when I quit work also, and I bet I am going to be sooo jealous when I hear!

alicia said...

ohh she is soo cute! good luck with your part time job secret adventure sounds fun!

I love finding new adoption blogs! DH and I are currently trying to adopt domestically and are undergoing IF treatments! crazy fun over at my place, ha ha.

here from ICLW

smartypants said...

beautiful little girl!
(here from ICLW)

Clickin Mama J said...

Such a doll!

Piccinigirl said...

Lily you are GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my your smiles makes my cheeks hurt. :)

(everyone wants to wear their pants on their heads...I assure you.)