Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Fun

Giving cousin Isaiah a big smooch:)


Rockin' out!


First golf cart ride (It's parked; I promise!)

First trip to the county fair! Yee Haw! :)

SOOO sleepy!

We had such a big weekend! We visited my family up north. Lily loves going up and seeing her cousin. It really makes her seem like such a toddler and not a baby to see her playing with him. We took her swimming at my mom's and to the tiny county fair in town. She totally loved the cows and a very nice man even let her pet one. I was a bit nervous, but she is so in love with cows right now; I couldn't say no! :) She was in bed and asleep tonight at 6:30!!! She was just so sleepy from all the festivities. She's got quite the full social calendar, you know :)

We're still on hive patrol. It's really scary. They keep popping up occasionally, but never as bad as they were the first time. We still have no idea what triggers them. She's in her regular surroundings when they come on. No new foods, no new soaps or detergents. It's very strange. Am I being paranoid if I call and check in with the doctor tomorrow? Tell me the truth:)

9 comments:

Jess said...

I don't think it's paranoid at all to check on the hives in light of the fact that they keep coming back. Just to SEE what the doc has to say.

Love the cow-petting pic.....Ava loved the calves, too, at the zoo. Our kids. They are just not right!! :)

How is the walking coming along? Ava is actually starting to taka few steps without prompting so I feel like doom could be right around the corner!!

Esther Noelle said...

I would do the same thing - call the dr and just ask and that way they are kept up to date on the issue so if it gets worse they have record that you called before. I hope it's all ok!!!

Bri said...

No way! And even if someone thinks you are, who cares? Peace of mind is so important and sometimes we need someone who knows to tell us everything is ok!

Rachel said...

As one who has had hives, you are definitly not being paranoid. If you don't get answers, and she keeps breaking out, you may want to talk to a dermatologist.

She could possbily be allergic to something that she has been exposed to many times. Sometimes it is a cummulative effect before a reaction occurs. That was the case with me and poison ivy/oak.

Anonymous said...

I have had hives. They are miserable and almost impossible to 'cure.' When I have had a bad reaction, my body becomes hypersensitive and I will react to anything and everything. If Lily had a bad reaction, her little system could just be out of wack. I would call the doctor for sure, not because you are crazy, but because hives suck big time. If you can come up with something that will help her, it will be worth it.

Piccinigirl said...

OMG, could she get ANY cuter???? Wow, what a sweetie.

calling the dr is always a good thing for a mom to do, if your gut says call, then I think it's the "right" thing. I'm sure it's nothing, but it's better to have it checked. :)

Anonymous said...

The cuteness! love those pics! We've been going thru some rashy stuff here too.

has she been wearing any baby sunscreen? My little one's skin cannot take it!

beagle said...

I love that last sleeping one . . . awwwww!

As for calling . . . I think it's always OK . . .

Dawn said...

Definitely not paranoid.It never hurts to know what is causing hives because something definitely is.

Thanks for sharing the super cute pics.

Here from ICLW.